Python REST API - REST or Representational State Transfer is a software development style used mainly in API or Application Programming Interface design to build interactive and modern web services. It is also known as RESTful web service.1
- How to Make Friends and Influence APIs - More and more, we’re all writing code that works with remote APIs. Your magnificent new app gets a list of your customer’s friends, or fetches the coordinates of nearby late-night burrito joints, or starts up a cloud server, or charges a credit card… You get the idea. All this happens just by making an HTTPS request.
- REST API Architectural Constraints
- API Integration in Python – Part 1
- Python REST APIs With Flask, Connexion, and SQLAlchemy
- Build a Python REST API in 5 Minutes
- Python - Build a REST API using Flask