- Docs >> Libraries >> Unit Testing Class - CodeIgniter’s Unit Test class is quite simple, consisting of an evaluation function and two result functions. It’s not intended to be a full-blown test suite but rather a simple mechanism to evaluate your code to determine if it is producing the correct data type and result.
- Getting start with CIPHPUnitTest : setup and run unit testing in PHPUnit with Codeigniter - This topic will provide step by step on how to set up the PHPUnit with Codeigniter project.
- ci-phpunit-test - An easier way to use PHPUnit with CodeIgniter 3.x.
- Automate Codeigniter Unit Testing With PHPUnit - Quality assurance is one of the central aspects of software development. In fact, test-driven development is an entire development methodology developed around the concept of integrating quality assurance within the development cycle. However, before discussing how to automate Codeigniter PHPUnit testing, I will describe the theoretical basis of unit testing and how it adds value to the Codeigniter projects deployed on any web hosting with PHP and MySQL support.
- How to implement unit testing Controller in PHPUnit with Codeigniter - This tutorial will give you some guidance on how to write unit testing.
$ cd /path/to/codeigniter/ $ composer require kenjis/ci-phpunit-test --dev $ php vendor/kenjis/ci-phpunit-test/install.php